Our mission is to bring you the taste of ‘real’ Irish Pork!
And to this end we produce tasty, succulent free-range pork which we deliver directly to your door.
We believe our free range pork is different, very different from that supplied in supermarkets. Once you have tasted our delicious pork, you will certainly come back for more!
Depending on availability we will make up a box to suit your family. Let us know what you would like included and we will do our utmost to facilitate your choice.
Or if you prefer the element of surprise! We can make up a small or large box of pork or bacon, – or a mix of pork and bacon in your box – €60 or €120 – each box will contain a mixture of shoulder and loin chops, roasts, sausages, ribs or mince.
If you have a special request, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We use a national courier to deliver our meat boxes. Our meat is packed in insulated boxes.
- There is a €10 delivery charge.
- Orders are delivered nationwide Tuesday through to Friday.
- We cannot guarantee time of delivery but we can give you a tracking number for your order.
- We can only deliver products within Ireland.
- The majority of orders (subject to stock availability) are delivered within 2 working days.
- Please supply a telephone number, should the driver need to contact you.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the customer.
We produce free range gmo free outdoor reared pigs which are a Saddleback and Landrace mix. Our latest edition is a Gloucester Old Spot. We also run pig rearing day long courses. Our range of products includes free range shoulder roasts, free range pork roast, free range pork chops, free range pork ribs, free range pork steak, free range bacon, free range ham, free range sausages and free range gluten free sausages.